Arguably the most popular of the au naturel ways of keeping them at bay are with citronella oil. Citronella (Cymbopogon...
Terrazzo is traditionally made from a blend of marble gravel and lime – though concrete is more commonly used today...
Even without reconfiguring the layout of the...
Hosting the biggest dinner of the year can come with a ton of pressure. Especially if it's your first time hosting, you may be feeling the urge to run out and buy brand-new place settings, a table, a larger apartment to put it all in...but, wait! Here are five simple ways to rework things you already own (like those mini pumpkins left over from Halloween—inspiration shot via Casa de Perrin / Poppytalk), or that cost next to nothing, to make the decor as memorable as the meal.
READ MORE »
More Articles ...
- How To Make DIY Scented Pinecones — Apartment Therapy Tutorials
- The 8 Hottest Toys of the Season to Buy Now (Before They Sell Out)
- A "Bohemian Bayou" Hideaway in New Orleans — House Tour
- You Know You've Thought About It: How to Become an HGTV Star
- Get Ready For Turkey Day: A Countdown of the Best Thanksgiving TV Episodes
- We Tried Updating An Old Appliance With Liquid Stainless Steel — Apartment Therapy Test Lab
- Is it a Bad Thing to Give Stores Your Zip Code When You're Shopping?
- The Best IKEA Products for Small Spaces
- This Mostly Untouched Frank Lloyd Wright "Mushroom" House Is For Sale
- The Bohemian Brooklyn Sanctuary of mindbodygreen's Founders — House Tour