But the same white paint...
From an interior design point of...
When I moved into a freshly renovated apartment last spring, I loved the new appliances and declared the remote-controlled AC life-changing—but I lamented how a coat of spackle and fresh flooring left the space feeling a little lacking in the personality department. I had a clean (almost too clean) slate to work with, and desperately needed to give the space character. Turns out, there were many simple ways to do this, including some that you can start doing stat. The home personality makeover starts right now.
READ MORE »
More Articles ...
- This Hotel Is Offering Guests An Urban Camping Experience in NYC
- Before and After: A Second Kitchen Is Put To Much Better Use
- Dream Job Alert: You Can Get Paid to Do Nothing
- Target’s Having a Major Two-Day Sale on Curtains and Rugs Through Saturday
- Own Halle Berry's Former Hollywood Hills Home For $3.8M
- One Woman in California Successfully Returned a Dead Christmas Tree to Costco
- 9 Ways to Organize a Kitchen Without Many (or Any!) Cabinets
- The Beautiful Brownstone of New York Magazine's Wendy Goodman — House Tour
- Always Hot? Cool Down With This Wearable AC on Kickstarter
- Seriously Strange Things We Learned from Popular Mechanics' Archive