Losing weight in a month
Do you have plan for Losing weight in a month ? It is possible to lose 10 kilos (about 20 pounds) of weight in a week, but you must have a resolute and firm commitment. You have to exercise regularly. But most important is that you change your diet, the fewer calories your body has more fat and burn muscle will have to run and lose weight. Also important is the type of calories you consume. You should avoid simple carbohydrates and focus on carbohydrates, proteins and fats and low in complex fats.
Instructions to get losing weight in a month
1. Eliminate from your diet all simple carbohydrates (white), such as bread, rice and pasta. The only exception to this rule is a half hour before and after a session of resistance exercise (weight training).
2. Increase the amount of vegetables you eat. These are complex carbohydrates that are easier for your body to process, without being stored as fat. However, they are also less dense in calories, so you have to eat a lot to compensate for the lack of simple carbohydrates.
3. Do cardiovascular exercises regularly. The best exercise to lose weight is interval training, i.e, one minute of easy cardio followed by a minute of hard cardio, repeated for about 20 minutes. This startles your system to burn more fat after you leave the gym.
4. Replaces soda, beer and other beverages high in calories, water.
5. Reduce your total calorie intake. This is the key point and lose 10 kilos in a month effectively have to reduce your calories enough. The actual amount, of course, will differ from person to person, but should eat substantially less than normal.